Terms and Conditions
We appreciate your visit. The terms and conditions listed below, along with our privacy statement, govern the relationship between [Care and concern] and you with regard to this website. You accept these terms and conditions if you use and browse this website in the future.
The proprietor of the website, who is recognized under the Indian Trusts Act of 1882 and whose registered office is located at 487/35 National Market close to Bank of Baroda, Pachim Vihar, New Delhi-110087, is referred to as "Care and concern," "us," or "we." You, the user or viewer of our website, are referred to as "you."
- These pages' content is offered for general informative purposes only. Changes could be made without previous notification.
- We and any third parties do not represent or guarantee that the information and materials found or offered on this website are accurate, timely, functional, complete, or suitable for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that these materials and information could contain errors or inaccuracies, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, we fully disclaim all liability for any such mistakes or inaccuracies.
- You use this website's information and content at your own risk; we will not be held liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or data you get from this website meet your specific requirements.
- Content on this page is either our own or has been used with permission. This content also includes the design, layout, look, and presentation of the photos. Unless it complies with the copyright notice that is a part of these terms and conditions, reproduction is not permitted.
- On this website, any trademarks not owned by the operator or licensed by the operator are acknowledged.
- Unauthorized use of this website could get you in trouble with the law or be illegal.
- On this website, there might occasionally be links to other ones. These links are offered to make it simpler for you to learn more. They make no implication that we support the website (s). We have no control over the linked website's information (s).
The laws of India or any other applicable jurisdiction shall govern your use of this website and any disputes that may arise from it.