General: The website at https://www.careconcern.org/ The website (hereafter referred to as "the Website") is run by an NGO with its registered office in 487/35 1st Floor national market near bank of Baroda, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110087. and registered under the Indian Trusts Act of 1882. (hereinafter referred to as Care and Concern)
- The Care and Concern established this website with three main objectives in mind: first, to raise money for its signature program for educating underprivileged children; second, to engage in direct sales of goods and services to its users and potential customers; and third, to advertise goods and services offered on other marketplace websites. The funds received will be used to run programs that promote women's empowerment and disadvantaged children's education.
- Only those who are qualified to enter into legally binding contracts under the Indian Contract Act of 1872 are permitted to use the Website. As a result, minors, insolvents who have not been dismissed, and others are not permitted access to the Website. The users of this site agree to follow all relevant information technology laws.
- Each business transaction on this website shall be subject to the terms of the individual Sellers' offers. Please refer to the product information for a description of all terms, including shipping, damages, delivery, and warranties. Only to hasten the transaction's completion, the buyer and seller make use of the Care and Concern payment option. Any purchases made as a result of using the payment facility are not the responsibility of The Care and concern.
- It is understood that any contract for the sale of products or services will only exist between the vendor and the buyer and that Care & Concern is merely offering a forum for discussion. With the proviso that the seller reserves the right to cancel your order if the price of any product(s) as displayed on the Website is/are inaccurately reflected as a result of a technical issue, a typographical error, or product information published by the seller (s).
- Care and concern makes no representation or warranty on the qualities (such as quality, value, salability, etc.) of the goods or services that are being recommended for sale, offered for sale, or being purchased on the website. The Care and concern does not, either implicitly or explicitly, sponsor or advocate the sale or purchase of any goods or services on the website. Care and concern expressly disclaim any liability for any errors or omissions, whether committed by them or by others.
This document shall not be governed by the Information Technology Act of 2000, its rules, or the revised legislation relating to electronic records in the various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act of 2000. This electronic record was created by a computer system and does not require a physical or digital signature.
This document has been published in accordance with Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidance) Rules, 2011, which mandates the disclosure of the privacy statement and policy as well as the terms and conditions for accessing or using https://www.careconcern.org.
Care and concern, an NGO with a registered address in Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110087, and operating under the domain name https://www.careconcern.org (hereinafter referred to as "Website"), does not currently and will not in the future own any right, title, or interest in the items. This document is an electronic record within the meaning of the Information Technology Act of 2000 and its regulations and the amended sections of various statutes relating to electronic records.
This document has been published in accordance with Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidance) Rules, 2011, which calls for the disclosure of the privacy statement and policy as well as the terms and conditions for accessing or using https://www.careconcern.org.
- General: The Indian Trusts Act, 1882-registered NGO care and concern, with its registered office at Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-110087 (hereafter referred to as "the Website"), is not held liable for any agreements established between buyers and sellers. Care and concern is not responsible for any subpar or delayed service delivery, damage, or delays caused by unavailability, backordered, or out-of-stock goods.
- There are security and authentication procedures in place on the website and any networks connected to it. You are not allowed to probe, scan, test, exploit, or circumvent those systems. You may not use the website in any way with the intention of disclosing information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your information. This includes using any service or information made available or offered by or via the website. You are not permitted to perform a reverse lookup, trace, or attempt to trace any information about another website user, visitor, or client, including any account on the website that is not your own.
- Care and Concern is entitled to verify, hold, or request Sellers to hold orders while the payment is being held in the event of a suspicion of illegal conduct.
- Care and Concern will not be responsible if you use one or more of the website's payment alternatives for any loss or damage you could have, whether it be direct or indirect, as a result of:
- transaction decline(s) for any other reason, lack of authorization for any transaction(s), exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed upon by You and "Bank(s)," any payment-related issues brought on by the transaction (s).
- Due to other users' publication or transmission of such content on the Website, you can unknowingly come into contact with offensive or obscene items there (including unauthorized users or "hackers"). It's also possible for someone else to discover personal information about you and use it against you as a result of the way you use the website. You acknowledge and agree, however, that by using the Website, We are not liable for the use of any personal data that You publicly post or share with others on the Website. Such unlawful uses are not approved by us. Before sharing any information on the website with others or making it public, please think carefully.
- Prevention of cyber offenses: You may not use hacking, password "mining," or any other illegal methods to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, to any other systems or networks connected to the Website, to any server, computer, or network, or to any of the services made available on or through the Website. You also undertake not to take any action that places an unreasonable or disproportionately high demand on the systems or networks of the Website, care and concern, or any other systems or networks connected to the infrastructure of care and concern. You agree not to use any device, software, or procedure to attempt to interfere with the website or any activity occurring on it.
- Indemnity: You absolve Care and Concern and/or any of its officers and representatives from any expense, harm, liability, or other consequences by giving directions to Care and Concern. This document is an electronic record within the meaning of the Information Technology Act of 2000, its regulations, and the amended language in the numerous statutes that apply to electronic records as a result of that act. This electronic record was created by a computer system and does not require a physical or digital signature.
This document has been published in accordance with Rule 3 (1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidance) Rules, 2011, which mandates the publishing of the privacy statement and policy as well as the terms and conditions for accessing or using https://www.careconcern.org/.